Tournaments, both large and small, are just one of the things we do best at Three Crowns Golf Club.
Email Golf Shop for More Information and to Request Availability.
Group Outings & Events
Three Crowns Golf Club provides a professional staff specializing in tournament and group event coordination ranging from small group events and corporate outings to full-field tournaments of any size. With careful attention to detail, we take pride in assisting you at every stage – from preliminary planning through smooth coordination and execution on tournament day. The Tournament Coordination Staff at Three Crowns Golf Club specializes in providing professional and customized service for events of all sizes. In addition, we provide personalized scorecards, golf car tags, PGA professional scoring, tee prizes and custom merchandise designed just for your event. To assist you in your event needs or general information on groups and events, please refer to the information below.
All Group Events Include:
• Green Fees and Golf Car Fees.
• Unlimited practice facility use before play.
• Contact with our Tournament Coordinator who works hand in hand with each group to deliver a memorable experience.
• Personalized cart signs and scorecards on your carts prior to play.
• Welcome letter and local rules sheet with event’s name.
• Pairings and alphabetical lists.
• Pre-printed contest signs (closest to the hole, longest drive) based on the group needs.
• Professionally designed scoreboards for tournament results.
• Assistance in special event setup on the course.
• Golf bag handling by our Player Services staff.
• Golf Event Breakfast, Box Lunches and Banquet
• Rental Clubs ($40.00 Newest current year Equipment)
• Merchandise & Gift Certificates
• Golf Clinics (Conducted by the Professional Golf Staff).
Group Reservation Procedures
Groups of 20 or more may be made up to 18 months in advance.
Final Payment and Player Count
Payment in full due the day of the event, in cash, check, or credit card. Player count for a final number is due 3 days before the event.
Proper golf attire is required while playing golf at Three Crowns Golf Club. Men: Collared shirts with sleeves, mid-length shorts, and pants. Women: Sleeveless shirts are permitted as long as they have a collar, (shirts without a collar must have sleeves) mid-length shorts and pants. Clothing that is not appropriate includes: swimming attire, gym shorts, halter-tops, tank tops, cut-offs and other dress that is deemed inappropriate.
Personal Coolers and Items
It is not permitted for guests to bring coolers and food & beverage products onto the property. This is due to state and local government laws concerning health and alcohol regulations. For your convenience, ice water coolers are provided to guests and are located on our golf carts. Our full-service restaurant is available prior to and after your round. Additionally, refreshment cars are on the course carrying refreshments and snacks.
Request a Proposal
Are you ready to plan your event or would like additional information? Please feel free to submit a group proposal request by emailing Steve at email@example.com, or calling the golf shop at 307.472.7696.
Whether a business function, meeting or holiday party, Three Crowns Golf Club is Casper’s
premier venue for entertaining.
We provide the facility, service, and staff you need to host your seminar, cocktail hour and/or meal all in one place. Our professional kitchen staff will prepare culinary marvels to appeal to everyone in your group, from breakfast to dinner and everything in between.
With a dance floor, PA system, podium, and screen available for your presentation, our staff can also set up a group round of golf to ensure a positive, networking experience.
To schedule a tour of our venue or make an appointment, please call 307.472.7696