Three Crowns Golf Club welcomes internet reservations 14 days in advance.
Summer 2019 Rates
May 11 - September 22, 2019
Monday - Thursday (Weekday)
Daily Fee - $70
Three Crowns Cardholder - $55
Guest of Card Holder - $62.50
Friday - Sunday (Weekend)
Daily Fee - $75
Three Crowns Cardholder - $60
Guest of Three Crowns Cardholder - $67.50
9 Hole Rate
$40 - Monday - Thursday
$50 - Friday - Sunday
$45 everyday after 3pm
*NEW* Mid-Day Cardholder Discount
11am - 2pm $45
Fall 2019 Rates
September 23 - October 31, 2019
Daily Fee - $50
Three Crowns Cardholder - $35
Guest of Three Crowns Cardholder - $42.50
Daily Fee - $55
Three Crowns Cardholder - $40
Guest of Three Crowns Cardholder - $47.50
9 Hole Rate
$40 Every Day
$35 everyday after 3 PM
Mid-Day Cardholder Discount - NEW
11am - 2pm $35
Senior Day (Mondays)
On Mondays Seniors play for the twilight rate. Package includes individual greens fee, cart fee, practice range balls, and a sleeve of high quality golf balls. Not valid on holidays, applies to ages 55+.
Ladies Day (Wednesdays)
On Wednesdays ladies play for the twilight rate. Package includes individual greens fee, cart fee, practice range balls, and a sleeve of high quality golf balls. Not valid on holidays.
- Rates include green fee, golf car fee, and a complimentary bag of practice balls.
- All rates are subject to change.
- Driverâ€™s license required to operate a golf car.
- Range balls are $8.50 per bag of 90 balls or $6 for a bag of 45 balls.
- Twilight golfers are not guaranteed to complete 18 holes prior to sundown.
- Reservations are taken up to two weeks in advance.
- $9 (9 holes) and $18 (18 holes) rider fee for non-playing spectators.
- Reservations for larger groups may be made further in advance â€“ contact the Golf Shop staff for details at 307.472.7696
Rental Club Program
$35.00 for premium, major manufacturer clubs.
Dress Code & Course Etiquette
Three Crowns Golf Club simply asks that you have a collared shirt for men, golf shirts with or without collar for women, golf appropriate shoes, and bottoms in a clean and un-tattered appearance. Any questions on this, please call the golf shop. Jeans are OKAY.